To Our Valued Customers and Community:
Minnetonka Collision is open and fully staffed. We are operating normally and continue to schedule vehicle repair appointments and insurance estimates as they are needed. Our customer service staff is ready to assist you and meet all your needs. We have taken additional precautions with our team to ensure a safe environment , allowing us to continue to provide the excellent service that you are used to.
We want to assure that we are taking necessary steps to help customers stay safe and healthy. These steps include:
- 24-hour access to our vehicle Key Drop Box connected to our building
- Free vehicle pick-up and drop off
- Daily communication via phone & email
- Accepting payments over the phone
- Providing mobile estimates via email by sending photos of damages & information needed
- Using disinfectant to clean vehicle door handles, steering wheels & keys before, during, and after repairs
We are also ensuring maximum effectiveness for our employees to maintain a safe working environment and following best practices on CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines. These best practices include, but are not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Eliminating handshaking and using non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity, and using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to keep touchpoints clean in workspaces, vehicles, equipment, and office areas
Throughout this health crisis, you can count on Minnetonka Collision to continue to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability. We will monitor the situation and adjust accordingly to do what is best for the public health and safety. Please visit / or give us a call at (763) 230-7805 to further discuss options during this time.